What happens to my financial aid if I'm taking courses at more than one college?

Financial aid becomes a bit more complicated when a student takes courses from more than one college. You will want to work closely with the financial aid office of your “home campus.” E-LECT does have a consortium agreement in place that allows the transfer of financial aid funds from one member campus to the next. You may need to print a copy of the articulation agreement on this website and show it to your financial aid officer. Then you will need to follow the procedures of your home campus to transfer financial aid.

Back to FAQ page