Do these courses transfer towards a Bachelor's Degree?

The child development programs participating in E-LECT are technical programs, not liberal art departments. The child development courses offered through E-LECT are lower division (freshman and sophomore level) course. While this often doesn’t matter to students, it does impact transferability. That said, more and more four-year institutions are willing to accept credits from our programs.  Some of the universities are even actively seeking graduates of two year programs.  Please see an advisor at your home campus to learn to which universities your credits may transfer.  Currently, we encourage students to look into Minnesota Transfer.

Back to FAQ page